SEGOQUI 07-F DELIVERY
TALLERES SEGOVIA, delivers a SEGOQUI-07-F drilling equipment, for photovoltaic work, designed exclusively for photovoltaic type drilling, to obtain high yields and productions, extremely robust and reliable. Its fundamental characteristics
- It allows drilling in any type of terrain with diameters from 90 mm to 311 mm, using DTH hammers or tricons.
- The equipment has a great stability, which allows to move with the vertical mast
- It has a very robust crawler track train that allows you to easily tow compressors up to 21 bar and 21 m3 / min
- The equipment has a water tank and water injection pump to minimize dust during hammer drilling.
- Field tests have been carried out with productions greater than 250 drills / turn in diameter of 220 mm and 2 meters deep.
Talleres SEGOVIA has its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Madrid (Spain) and has an extensive international network of distributors and partners continually expanding worldwide.Google Maps